Why Sell Mineral Rights at US Mineral Exchange
As you begin the process of selling mineral rights, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. There are so many different options available to mineral owners that it’s hard to know where to begin. Finding accurate information from a trusted source can be difficult. In addition, you want to make sure you don’t get taken advantage of.
At US Mineral Exchange, our company was founded with a simple goal. To help provide mineral owners with the resources they need to sell mineral rights for maximum value. We watched mineral owners get taken advantage of for years and wanted to provide a service that levels the playing field. In the past, mineral owners would sell far below market value because they didn’t have access to a large network of mineral rights buyers. With little information available they were forced to accept whatever offer they received and hope they got a fair deal.
Today mineral owners are trusting US Mineral Exchange to help them through the process of selling mineral rights. US Mineral Exchange is the #1 mineral marketplace in the United States for the individual mineral owner. We attribute our success to placing the mineral owners interests above our own and focusing our efforts completely on maximizing value for you.
Mineral Rights Buyers
Another key benefit to working with the buyers at US Mineral Exchange is that we manually approve every buyer. When you are searching for mineral rights buyers on your own, how do you know you are working with a good one? At US Mineral Exchange, you can feel confident that we have screened all the buyers on our website. This protects you from being taken advantage of by mineral buyers who may not have your best interests in mind.
It’s also important to point out that US Mineral Exchange only works directly with true end buyers. It’s not uncommon for many “mineral buyers” to flip your property to someone else. They will get you to agree to sell mineral rights for $1,000/acre, then turn around and sell your property to someone else for $2,000/acre and make a huge amount of money! When you sell mineral rights you want to be working directly with a true end buyer who plans to keep your property long term. These are the buyers who pay fair market value for your property.
So what does this all mean for you?
Large Buyer Network: You will get competing offers from buyers all over the country driving up prices and putting more cash in your pocket
Trusted Buyers: You can feel confident that you are working with only the best buyers in the industry
No Flippers: Since we only work directly with end buyers, you won’t be taken advantage of by someone flipping your property for a huge profit
Trusted Partner – US Mineral Exchange
- No Cost to List: We’re so confident that we can provide value to mineral owners that we do not charge anything list mineral rights. There’s no cost to list and it’s completely free to see what offers come in the door.
- No Obligation: Once you receive an offer you have no obligation to accept that offer. If you don’t like an offer you can simply reject it. Your mineral rights are an important asset for your family and you should not feel forced into anything. In fact, we recommend against accepting offers that we feel are below market value.
- No Sales Fee: When you sell mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange, we do not charge you a fee and you pay us nothing out of pocket. Buyers pay us a fee for helping them locate a seller so there’s truly no cost to you when you use our service.
- Transparency/Honesty: We believe that mineral owners deserve transparency and honesty. We never hide any of the facts from mineral owners about their mineral rights. We give you our honest opinion even when it means we won’t make any money. We firmly believe that doing the right thing for mineral owners creates more value than taking advantage of people.
The Bottom Line
- You will be connected to a huge network of mineral rights buyers who compete to pay you the highest price
- You will be working with a partner trusted by mineral owners to help them navigate the process of selling mineral rights
Ready to get started? You can create your listing now by visiting this link: Create Sellers Account
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just fill out our Free Consultation Form
Contact US Mineral Exchange:
If you have questions about your mineral rights, we’re here to help! We speak with mineral owners every day and we look forward to hearing from you. Please don’t hesitate to fill out the form below with any questions and our friendly team will respond quickly.
Many mineral owners make the mistake of finding a couple buyers and requesting a quote. They then accept an offer far below market value because the buyers they found weren’t the ones willing to pay the highest price. When you list at US Mineral Exchange, it allows all the buyers to come to you which means more cash in your pocket. We frequently speak with mineral owners who have an offer in hand but want to know if it’s fair. After listing at US Mineral Exchange, they get a higher offer than the one they had almost every time.