Sell Mineral Rights in Texas
When you want to sell mineral rights in Texas it can be confusing. Most mineral owners do a quick search and locate a few mineral rights buyers. They submit their information and wait for some offers. After they get the offers they quickly realize they have no idea if the offer is fair. Most mineral owners end up accepting an offer that is far below market value. They accept a below market offer because they have no way to know if the offer to sell mineral rights in Texas is fair.
We can help you avoid selling mineral rights in Texas below market value.
Competition is key!
The most important thing to understand is that competition is key! To get the best price you need multiple buyers competing for your property. The more buyers that know your property is for sale the better. You will receive substantially higher offers simply by getting your property in front of more buyers. Mineral owners commonly assume that all buyers are going to pay roughly the same price. Unfortunately that’s simply not true!
Mineral buyers are well aware of the situation you are in. They know you aren’t sure about the value. They also know that you likely just want to take the easiest path to get the property sold and move on. They know you aren’t likely to spend much time sending in your information to buyers so they don’t have much competition. They will take advantage of this by making a below market offer and assuring you it’s a fair price. Don’t fall into this trap!
The only way to ensure you get the best possible price is to get your property in front of thousands of buyers.
How competition works for you
A mineral owner recently approached us wanting to selling mineral rights in Texas. She had an offer on the table for approximately $850,000. She was hesitant to list with us because she was assured this was a fair price. She agreed to give us some time to list the property. After we posted the listing and included her listing on our weekly email to buyers, we quickly had multiple buyers who were very interested in submitting offers. She ended up selling her property through our company for $1,150,000!!! That’s $300,000 more than her initial offer!
We can’t guarantee results like this every time, but we can tell you that it’s extremely common for us to beat any existing offer a mineral owner brings to us.
Sell mineral rights in Texas for maximum value
When you sell mineral rights in Texas you have two options. You can attempt to do it on your own or you can work with an expert. In addition the benefits of competition, there are many benefits you receive by working with an industry professional. Here are some of the benefits you get when you sell mineral rights in Texas at US Mineral Exchange:
- No Cost/No Risk – It costs nothing to list your property and there is no obligation to accept an offer.
- Existing Offers – Already have an offer to sell mineral rights in Texas? No problem, it won’t be affected by listing with us.
- Qualified buyers – When you contact buyers randomly you have no idea who you are working with. We only work with legitimate buyers who can pay a fair price for your property.
- Speed – You could spend days finding buyers online and not even reach 1% of the buyers out there. When you list with us, your property is quickly seen by thousands of buyers.
- Convenience – Avoid wasting time trying to figure this all out on your own. When you list with us we take care of everything and ensure you get the best price.
- Expert Guidance – We will be there each step of the way. We’ll help you review the purchase and sale agreement and mineral deed and make sure everything is accurate.
- Escrow – Our process ensures that you are protected. The deed won’t be handed to the buyer until payment has been secured.
Ready to get started? If you want to sell mineral rights in Texas fill out the form below. We’ll help you quickly get your property listed on our website so you can start receiving offers. As offers come in, we review everything with you and provide you with guidance along the way. We take care of everything and make sure that you walk away with the best possible price.
Contact US Mineral Exchange:
If you have questions about your mineral rights, we’re here to help! We speak with mineral owners every day and we look forward to hearing from you. Please don’t hesitate to fill out the form below with any questions and our friendly team will respond quickly.
Many mineral owners make the mistake of finding a couple buyers and requesting a quote. They then accept an offer far below market value because the buyers they found weren’t the ones willing to pay the highest price. When you list at US Mineral Exchange, it allows all the buyers to come to you which means more cash in your pocket. We frequently speak with mineral owners who have an offer in hand but want to know if it’s fair. After listing at US Mineral Exchange, they get a higher offer than the one they had almost every time.