Auction Mineral Rights at US Mineral Exchange
If you want to sell mineral rights, you can auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange to ensure you sell for maximum value. Our mineral rights auctions give you the ability to quickly auction your mineral rights for the highest market price available. If you have an offer to sell mineral rights in hand that you are seriously considering accepting, you can auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange and you will nearly always get a better price.
Why Auction Mineral Rights at US Mineral Exchange
The primary reason to auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange is because we will quickly get your property in front of thousands of qualified buyers. Mineral buyers will be competing against one another to pay the highest price for your mineral rights. The only way to get the best price when selling mineral rights is competition. Many mineral owners get an offer to sell mineral rights from a few buyers, then quickly accept a below market offer leaving significant money on the table. When you auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange, thousands of buyers will see your property is available and compete which drives the price higher. A mineral rights auction ensures that you get the highest market value available when you sell.
In addition to getting the highest fair market value available, we also ensure that the closing process goes smoothly and you do not get taken advantage of. We will stand beside you every step of the way to ensure everything goes smoothly. All buyers who place bids on our mineral rights auctions are manually reviewed prior to bidding. We only approve buyers who we know will close on the transaction. We will also review all necessary paperwork and have an escrow process that makes sure you are protected.
Who Should Auction Mineral Rights at US Mineral Exchange
Our mineral rights auctions are the perfect solution for mineral owners who have an offer in hand that they seriously considering accepting. In addition, our mineral rights auctions are the perfect solution for mineral owners who are concerned about speed! We can run a mineral rights auction in just 7 to 14 days. All of our mineral rights auctions end on Thursday at 3:00 PM CST.
It is important to point out that when you auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange, you are committing to sell for any amount above the existing offer you have in hand. By committing to sell at any price above your existing offer you are creating two positive benefits:
- Our mineral buyers know that all mineral rights auctions are no reserve and that the mineral owner is serious about selling. Our mineral rights auctions receive more attention from buyers. This increased competition among buyers for mineral rights auctions leads to better prices for you.
- A mineral rights auction is a risk free way to ensure the offer you have in hand is fair. In just 7 to 14 days we will quickly determine whether the offer you have in hand is the best market price available. Nearly every time we are able to find you a better price. If an auction ends with no bids (this is very rare) you can feel confident the offer you have in hand is fair and you owe us nothing.
Note: If you are interested in selling mineral rights but do not want to commit to sell, a standard listing is available which does not require you to sell.
How to Auction Mineral Rights at US Mineral Exchange
To auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange we need to collect some documentation from you. The documentation that we request is necessary to ensure the best price possible. We understand that it is a pain to gather documentation but doing so gives us the best chance possible to maximize value for you. Here is the documentation required to auction mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange:
If you receive royalty income:
- Check Stubs – We need to see full copies of your 3 most recent check stubs. This is NOT the summary or total payment amount. It needs to be the full detail showing the wells you are being paid on, revenue interest, etc. If you do not have copies, please contact the operator who is paying you royalties to obtain copies.
- Existing Offers – Please provide us with your best offer in writing.
If your property is leased, but you do NOT receive royalty income:
- Lease Agreement – We need to see a full copy (all pages and addendum’s) of your lease agreement. An expired lease agreement also works if you don’t have an active lease agreement. A proposed leased is also acceptable.
- Order for Payment – Some documentation (bank statement, order for payment, letter agreement, etc) showing the amount you were paid in total and per acre when you signed your lease agreement.
- Existing Offers – Please provide us with your best offer in writing.
You can inquire using the form below and provide the documentation. If you don’t have the documentation yet or you simply have questions, please do not hesitate to fill out the form anyway! We are here to help and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Mineral Rights Listing Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of mineral owners if very important at US Mineral Exchange. You will see a limited view of the listing on your end. We do this to protect your privacy. Only registered and approved buyers can see the documentation, bidding, comments, etc.. Our mineral rights auctions are a closed auction system at US Mineral Exchange. You will only get updates about the status of your auction at the following times:
1. This email confirming the auction is live on the website.
2. When the minimum bid amount has been met indicating that the property will sell. Sometimes this does not occur until hours before the auction ends.
3. When the auction has ended we will email you with the final results.
The reason we do a close auction system is that we also verify all bids after the auction ends. We provide mineral owners with the full auction results including the full bid history after the auction ends.
View a mineral rights auction listing:
Since we do not have a full public view of our listings for privacy reasons, below is a gallery of images that show cases our mineral rights auctions. Click below to see what a logged in buyer would see when viewing and bidding on an auction:
Questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about our mineral rights auction please don’t hesitate to let us know. The free consultation form is available below for you to get the process started or ask questions. When you fill out the form one of our representatives will be in touch very soon to answer your questions. Whether you want more information on how to sell mineral rights or our auctions, we are here to help!
The more information you can provide about your property the better! We can give you a better idea about the value of selling mineral rights if you provide more information. The most important thing we need is for you to answer the questions and provide your state and county.
If you have the required documents to list, providing those is extremely helpful!
Absolutely not! When you inquire at US Mineral Exchange we will not be putting any pressure on you to sell. We will help answer any questions you have whether you are interested in selling or not.
At US Mineral Exchange, we take privacy very seriously. We will NEVER sell your information or use it without your consent. When you send us documentation or tell us about your property, that information does not go outside our company without your consent. Even when you list a property for sale on our website, we strictly control who has access to the information about your listing so that only legitimate buyers will be able to see property details.
Many mineral owners make the mistake of getting an offer and quickly selling. They then accept an offer far below market value because they felt pressure to sell. There is nearly always a better price available.
We have two types of listings available to help you sell mineral rights for the best price:
Auction Listing – Our auction listings are for just 7 to 14 days. If you have an offer in hand you are seriously considering, an auction listing is a quick way to get a better offer and ensure a smooth closing process. Learn more about our auction listings.
Standard Listing – Our standard listings run for 30 days. These listings are ideal if you don’t have an offer in hand or you are not in a rush to sell. Learn more about our standard listings.
The reason that so many mineral owners decide to sell mineral rights at US Mineral Exchange is access to our large network of mineral rights buyers. Our goal is to help you get top dollar for selling mineral rights by getting your property in front of a huge audience of buyers. This allows buyers to compete against one another which ensures you get fair market value for selling mineral rights.
There are absolutely no cost to list your property. When you locate a buyer by listing your property with us, we are paid a commission directly by the buyers closing agent. This means you never have any out of pocket expenses ever. We only get paid if we can get you a better price than the current offer you have in hand.